We support people with a range of care needs including:
- Bathing/showering, dressing, grooming, continence issues.
- Domestic tasks, cooking, feeding, cleaning, laundry.
- Collecting, administering or prompting medication as prescribed by medical practitioners.
Practical help with a range of daily activities
The support services that we offer include help:
- To attend appointments.
- With shopping e.g groceries, clothing
- To participate in social activities, outings and trips.
- To facilitate engagement in personal interests e.g to attend plays or concerts, clubs & hobbies, library, sporting events, church etc.